The (Un)Holy Grail of Shitty Music!

Exmortes...the brainchild of Jan List, a Dutch metalhead who unknowingly invented the Black Metal subgenre known as "Shitty lo-fi bedroom metal".This stuff is some of the most horrible sounding shit I've ever come across!I originally wanted to post the Exmortes/Apator split 7inch and Exmortes-Lord of Temptation 7inch but these 2 demos are all I could find after seaching the web for this odd,silly music.I once played the split EP to bunch of crusty punks while we were on a LSD binge,it was quite a hit!!!I will play this stuff sometimes when I do a DJ set,just to crack everyone up.I have not heard these demos yet but I'll just assume you'll hear Casio keyboard rock beats,some of the most moronic vocals ever put to music,and a guitar sound that makes Crass sound like some hi-fi shit.Is the kid playing the guitar upside down?The holy grail of shitty music.Photobuckethttp://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/a024c1c/b/3/h/ddba1872ff4f205405c285e2e10145cc0b943982/j/0/n/Exmortes_-_Fuckin_Nightmare_rarhttp://www.filefactory.com/file/a024c6f/n/Exmortes_-_Hear_The_Saw_Coming_Near_rarPhotobucket

Comments

Popular Posts