Thursday, May 7, 2009

The (Un)Holy Grail of Shitty Music!

Exmortes...the brainchild of Jan List, a Dutch metalhead who unknowingly invented the Black Metal subgenre known as "Shitty lo-fi bedroom metal".This stuff is some of the most horrible sounding shit I've ever come across!I originally wanted to post the Exmortes/Apator split 7inch and Exmortes-Lord of Temptation 7inch but these 2 demos are all I could find after seaching the web for this odd,silly music.I once played the split EP to bunch of crusty punks while we were on a LSD binge,it was quite a hit!!!I will play this stuff sometimes when I do a DJ set,just to crack everyone up.I have not heard these demos yet but I'll just assume you'll hear Casio keyboard rock beats,some of the most moronic vocals ever put to music,and a guitar sound that makes Crass sound like some hi-fi shit.Is the kid playing the guitar upside down?The holy grail of shitty music.Photobuckethttp://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/a024c1c/b/3/h/ddba1872ff4f205405c285e2e10145cc0b943982/j/0/n/Exmortes_-_Fuckin_Nightmare_rarhttp://www.filefactory.com/file/a024c6f/n/Exmortes_-_Hear_The_Saw_Coming_Near_rarPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. You had me at the mildly dwarf looking dude in the picture, and upside down guitars thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
OKC, Oklahoma, United States
Musical debris from the eras of The Glam/Poser Wars (1983-90),The Grunge Wars (1990-97),Nu-Metal Wars(1997-2001)and the Girl Pants Wars(2001-present)